Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Puglets


I know that some people do not understand the love Andy and I have for our pugs... we laugh when they snort, get excited when they wag their pig-curls and lavish love on them when they are sleepy... we go out of our way to get them treats that they like, buy them toys when we can and take them outside to play and sniff to their heart's content. It's almost pathetic and we know it... but we don't care. We don't have kids yet so we are allowed a bit of pathetic-ness.

So I've decided to list some of the many wonderful things that our pugs give us... just so that you all know why we love them so.


*they give unconditional love

*they don't care if we are pretty or rich

*they are always happy to see us

*they smile at us when we are happy

*they pout and snuggle next to us when we are sad

*they make us laugh

*they entertain us

*they keep the "baby bug" at bay

*they have taught us lessons in child-rearing... specifically what NOT to do when raising a child

*they are just so cute!

*they have helped us "get through" some of the hardest times we've ever dealt with


You may not understand... and that's okay. I don't understand anyone that doesn't love my pugs as I do... but that's just my world.

1 comment:

Andy's Writery said...

Just decided I'd be the first to glance at and comment on your blog. Mine is andytheboy.blogspot.com Just make sure you don't put anything too incriminating about your husband. I love you.