Monday, July 21, 2008

New to this blogging thing...

Well, I'm new to this blogging experience. Kind of odd, I must say... kind of like a secret diary that anyone can read... or an email to anyone that wants to read it.
I am at work... I should be working. But I believe that if you don't take a few breaks in the day, you'll go mad... or at least I will. My job isn't that bad, though. I may complain alot, but I need to remind myself to thank God that I at least have a secure job in this unstable economy... well, I hope it's secure. *smile*
I'm waiting for 3:30 PM... then I can go home. Not sure what I'll do when I'm home, but I love to be home... maybe it's the housewife in me, or the fact that I have to be at work all day. I don't know. One day I'll be able to be home all day, to be a wife and a mom... then I will probably wish I was at work and could get away from the house.
Anyway... I guess this officially ends my first blog. I have nothing else to say.

No comments: