Monday, February 28, 2011

Random thoughts...

I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for my mother-in-law. We had lunch with her on Sunday and before we left, she gave me a baby blanket that she had made for me... in faith... for our child. It was a precious moment. I held it on my lap the whole ride home... just thinking about the faith and hope for a child.

A few weeks ago, I finally got to meet my new niece Leah Blakely Burney... isn't she precious? (I've just now put the pictures onto my computer...)










And I got another special picture this weekend... Andy playing legos with our 7 year old nephew Daaron... I just thought it was so cute. I'm not sure who was having more fun... Andy or Daaron. *smile*

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1. The scripture that came to mind as I read this post. *smile* Keep the faith and keep holding onto hope. God never disappoints.

Love you!