Friday, February 11, 2011

Things I've made...

So I just finished a big sewing and crochet project for my cutie little sis-in-law who is expecting her first little one in May. (Her baby shower is tomorrow.) I always feel so good and accomplished when I finish a project like this one, on time and I'm pretty proud of how everything turned out... so I thought I'd post some pictures. And while I'm at it, I might as well post a few of my other projects I've done (since I don't take the time to post pictures often).

Here is the diaper bag, burp cloths and crocheted monkey and lion for Melanie Odom (my sis-in-law). There is also a matching changing pad inside the bag that isn't pictured:












Here is a Winnie the Pooh baby quilt I made... my first experience with a log cabin quilt:









Here are a few of the crocheted blankets and other items I have made (mostly for friends' babies):
















































And lastly, a Care Bear I made for my niece... complete with heart on the butt:












Okay... after posting all of this, I now remember WHY I do not post pictures often. Posting on Blogger is a pain in the butt. Tonya, you are going to have to tell me your secret to easy picture posting... *smile*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! adeline still loves the turtle you made her!

Tonya said...

I have 3 words for you....Windows Live Writer!! Seriously! It's free, download it and from now on use it to write all your blog posts. I just recently heard about it and LOVE it. It's SOOOOOO much easier/better than using blogger. You write your blog and when you want to insert a picture you simply insert the picture right there. No more having to upload it and then move it to where you want it. A PAIN! :) If you need help, let me know.

By the way, CUTE CUTE stuff. I still think the stuff you made for my friend Jody's girl was the BEST. :)I need to take pictures of the stuff you made for Brady and send them to you so you'll have pictures of them. I'll try to remember.

shontel said...

Thanks girls! I forgot I made a turtle for Adeline! I'm so glad she likes it.
And thanks Tonya! I'll try it!