Monday, February 21, 2011

Back to square one

Well, my mom's blood tests came back clear. Which means that there is nothing in her blood that would be hereditary that might cause miscarriages.
So I guess we are back to square one. I am hopeful, though. Maybe that means that our infertility problems were just another step in God's plan for our lives and that our miracle is just around the corner.
If the Lord does not bless us within the next few months, Andy and I will probably go in for some testing. Maybe the Lord will work through a doctor. I don't know. I know that God is able to do all things and that He can do miracles, but I also know that God sometimes works His blessings through doctors. I know one such miracle... his name is Jude. And he is a precious little one that his mommy and daddy waited for over four years for... until they were led to a good doctor that was able to find a simple hormonal problem that could be fixed easily.
I will not give up hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do be discouraged. i know that you were wanting an answer, but you are right God can do all things. He does them in His time and exactly the way He planned it. i know you know all of this. i was telling phillip the other day how amazed i am at you strength in dealing with this. i'm not sure how i would handle it, but your strength is encouraging and i'm glad that you put it out here just in case someone else is going through the same and needs a push in the right direction.

Tonya said...

Sorry dear. Still praying and believing!