Thursday, March 19, 2009

Non-traditional college life

Okay... it's been a while since I took the time to write... guess I've been busy, overwhelmed, overworked and the like... *smile* But there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! Only 9 months and Andy will graduate with his bachelors and we can move on with our life... YAY!

But I must say this... I thank God that He brought us out here. We have been poor, but always had enough. We have struggled, but never lost hope. We have cried but been able to laugh. God has truly worked on us and through us while we've lived the "non-traditional college life". We are not sure what is next right now, though we are praying about it. We see some amazing changes on the horizon and they are finally close enough to see.

I still chase toddlers daily. Have some pretty concrete views on child-rearing at this point. *smile* At least I have a list of what NOT to do... ha.

And I thank God for Andy. He is a wonderful husband. He has truly suffered and struggled to make our life better and I do not think he realizes how proud I am of him.

Hmm... and our pugs... truly the highlight of our lives. *smile* My new favorite thing - napping with Daisy... she is our cuddlepug.

Anyways... that's all for now.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I about fell over when I saw you had posted on your blog! hehe Wow! 9 more months! That's a pregnancy. LOL!! Love you!