Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life in the fast lane

Sometimes I wonder why I make the decisions I make... For example, I am now working two jobs... I make the money we need but am never home and I am usually tired. *sigh* But I love my jobs... and I truly do enjoy them, but I wonder if I am the best wife I can be. My house is in disarray... Andy is never home either (taking 15 credit hours and teaching 45+ students every week does not give him much time to rest). I miss my husband. But I must remind myself that this is only for a short time... a season in our life before we start our family.

It seems so amazing to me now. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel... only about a year and 3 months left until Andy graduates. Our plan was always to wait until he graduates to start our family. That is not long from now. I want to cherish this time with just me and Andy... and I guess it's time for me to lose weight (which should be easy since I am chasing toddlers for a living) and time to prepare my body for pregnancy... They say you should start doing that at least a year to 18 months before you try to conceive. So strange that it is about time to start preparing for that.

No comments: