Monday, August 11, 2008

New day... new blog... random thoughts...

Question... is it impossible to find a place to work that actually appreciates their employees? Pays them well and does not expect them to work their hands to the bone? That gives them GOOD benefits and does not make them pay dearly for the privilege? Just wondering if a place like this exists...

I made cappuccino muffins this weekend. They were not very good... wheat flour instead of all purpose flour and baking powder that refuses dissolve in the batter... not a good combination. I should try again.

I included a pug slide show in my blog now... My pugs make me happy.

The choir sang a song on Sunday. Angie and I had a duet... I think it went well. Only because God was in it. That song was hard for me... but I prayed that God would anoint it and that it would not be about me or Angie or the choir but that it would glorify Him. I think that is the only reason it went well. I honestly felt His presence and anointing like a blanket on my shoulders. It was an amazing experience.

King David dealt with depression... you can read it in the Psalms... so it must be okay for me to have days that I struggle with depression. I wonder if everyone struggles with depression at some point in their lives. But God is faithful... I sometimes feel guilty for being sad... like I am denying the work of God in my life. But I think He understands... He certainly has not deserted me yet. *smile* And I am thankful to have a husband that endures with me and does not think me strange... but loves me through my hard times.

No comments: