Saturday, February 18, 2012

1st post in almost a year

Well it's been almost a year since my last post. Let's see, what have you missed?

Same job. Same church (love my church). Same fat and happy pugs. Andy is still at Gibson. Dad is back to normal. Mom is writing again. Sharee is engaged to Trey, wedding scheduled for May 25th.

I am trying a new diet. Dr. Asa's anti-inflammatory diet. It has been 2 1/2 weeks and I have lost 8 lbs so far. But more than weight loss, this diet is supposed to help restart your system... hormones and all. I am hopeful that this may help with fertility. Also, it has been proven that women who are a bit overweight have a better chance at conceiving if they lose some weight... so we will see. I haven't lost hope.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hooray for not losing hope!